Friday 23 June 2017

Eternal life is behind the veil of death


Only death reveals the eternal nature of the self and when it arrives the relief is palatable. Then all the suffering and sorrow of the departing life is placed alongside the peace, bliss and happiness of the bodiless soul and becomes insignificant in comparison.

We are light beings you and I but our bodies and our senses draw the veil ever tightly over our inner knowing and prevent realisation emerging.

Our home is not this world of constant noise and increasing suffering but the dimension of light that only death reveals.

I am a visitor here, a guest. Nothing belongs to me, I am free. If we can maintain this perspective whilst alive, whilst in this corporeal world, live becomes easy, I remain happy and can be of great benefit to others as I share my easiness, my contentment and my wisdom. 


No comments:

Post a Comment