Friday 23 June 2017

This is a drama and we are actors

My spiritual practise involves me convincing myself that I am an actor in a 5000 year long play. I work at this day and night. Why? 

Several years ago (31 to be precise) I 'stumbled' across some knowledge which changed my life. The essence of this knowledge is; we are spiritual beings experiencing this world through a physical body, what we think is reality is actually a predestined play which repeats identically every 5000 years; God is also a spiritual being and we are similar to that One in our nature and form. Life-changing, right?

Fast forward to the present. Due to the subjective experiences I have had and the transformation in my life I have developed a faith in this knowledge and have decided to put my money on the fact that it is true. Developing a strong belief makes life so much easier as far as I am concerned and I think that's true generally. Hence, I practise regularly changing my perception of the world around me, striving to maintain the perspective of an actor in a drama. The aim of this practise is to remain involved yet detached from the events, circumstances and people around me whom I share the world with. Doing this keeps me stable, happy and peaceful even whilst being totally engaged with the scenes of the drama.

So I am an actor and you are an actor too. The character I am 'playing' at the moment, Phillihp Gough, is fictional in regards 'he' is not me. I believe in reincarnation, so before this life I was playing another part. Could have been male, could have been female. I am non-physical, androgynous and able to easily play the part of either gender. Very entertaining. 

When we forget our true identity we end up becoming supported by matter in this physical world and that includes the very body I am in. This causes me sorrow eventually. 

So, I've decided to keep going with 'brainwashing' myself because the benefits appear to be huge. I'm no longer trapped by the actions of others. I am free to be me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment