Sunday 14 May 2017

Which Side of The Line?

I come to this practice...wait a minute. Who comes to this practice? I? 'I' is the wrong side of the line. 'I' is the fictional character. 'I' is the darkness. 'I' is fantasy.

The Awakened Angel observes the morning ritual of emerging from sleep. The Awakened Angel and the Sleeping Angel seem mixed but this is not possible. Either awake or asleep. There's no in between.

The Asleep Angel awakens in the bedroom. The Awake Angel awakens in The Home with the  King of Kings and The Divine Family. This morning the angel awoke asleep!

Amrit Vela, a daily period in The Story, is recommended by The Father for His children to wake up and be in The Truth. The truth is the angels have been sleeping for a very long time such they thought the dream was reality and so they had been suffering. Suffering is part of the dream and therefore a choice.

The Father never suffers. The Father is always awake and helps His children when they fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment