Thursday 11 May 2017

RIP Phillihp Gough

Rest in peace Phillihp Gough for you are no more. You didn't die in the traditional way, you just simply ceased to be. Faded into the light. You were fictitious anyway. It's bizarre that it took you so long to realise that. In spite of the pain it caused you, being 'he'. Now you are free to go where you want, do what you want, however you want. You've got what you always wanted. Or was it Phillihp who wanted that?

I created you and The Light created me. I am fact and you were fiction. I am truth and you...a lie! I bear you no ill. In fact I once thought that you were me.

You weren't the first, Phillihp Gough and you won't be the last. There were many before you. In fact, you'll become me again, I'll fall for the illusion and then come around to the truth once more. So, wir trennen uns nur um uns wieder zu treffen herr Phillihp.


No comments:

Post a Comment