Sunday 28 May 2017

I am not Phillihp Gough

This is not me.
I am not Phillihp Gough. No really, I'm not. Phillihp Gough, as mentioned before on this blog, is a fictional character who exists for a comparatively short period of time and then ceases to exist for awhile. Quite a long while. However, I am the actor who plays the part of Phillihp Gough in the 5000 year long drama series called 'Life'. 

This drama series, eternally running at a location near you, has a very large cast (would you believe 7.5 billion?) including Ellen Long (nee Cobb) another fictional character! Ellen Long (nee Cobb) might have been the character I was playing before Phillihp Gough but I can't be sure. Ellen played the part of Phillihp Gough's great grandmother. Ellen 'ceased to be' at 171 Chamberlayne Road Eastleigh and Phillihp 'came into being' at the same address a short time later.

The reason I call Phillihp Gough a fictional work of art is to clarify and answer the question 'who am I'? Readers of this blog will know that 'I' am an angel but then so are you. The difference at this point of time is that I am 'awake' and you are more than likely 'asleep'. Or put another way, aware or unaware. It could also be said enlightened or ignorant. 

I could however, have it all wrong. You might know who you really are, though my guess is you'd probably be referring to the character and not the actor. Actually, it is easy to tell. 

If you believe 'the character' to be you then you will experience both happiness and sorrow in your life and you will fluctuate between these two. If you believe the actor to be you then your life will be constantly peaceful and happy no matter what happens around you. You decide.

So who am I? I am an Awakened Angel and I, like you, come from a dimension beyond the sky. I am invisible but never-the-less am pleased to meet you.


No comments:

Post a Comment