Thursday 18 May 2017

Behind the veil of illusion

The truth is we are God like, but what does that mean? Should it actually read, 'were God like'? A diamond is always a diamond even if covered in mud, right? The point is, our essence hasn't changed it's just become hidden so we still are God like. Our essence is locatable once we know where and how to look for it.

Well, we now know what God is like. What 'He' does and doesn't do. We know 'His' form, 'His' abode. Let's see how we shape up to the 'God list'. 

God is eternally;
  • The Ocean of Love (hmmmm)
  • The Ocean of Bliss (hmmmm)
  • The Ocean of Peace (hmmmm)
  • Eternally Powerful (hmmmm)
  • Eternally Knowledgeful (hmmmm)
  • Resides beyond the sky (not at the moment)
  • Is a tiny point of conscious energy (we too)
  • Eternal (we too)
  • Immortal (we too)
Well, three point five out of nine. It's a start. My behaviour doesn't suggest I'm Bapsaman (equal to God) yet. If I was to remember it constantly it would be true. So it's a question of forgetting, of falling asleep. I didn't know my lineage before but now that I do, all that is necessary to make it so again is to stay awake.

No comments:

Post a Comment